BATON ROUGE – Firefighters have been referred to as to a fuel station at the intersection of Previous Hammond Highway and O’Neal Lane after a car caught hearth Tuesday evening.
The blaze started someday round 5:30 p.m. Photographs from the scene show flames and heavy smoke at a corner service station.
In accordance with the East Aspect Hearth Department, the car was about 30 to 40-ft away from gasoline pumps when the flames broke out. Crews have been capable of include the hearth inside ten minutes.
No injuries have been reported.